• Sheetal Ajwani, Senior Marketing Manager, MasterCard & Mortgages, HSBC
• Karen Behboudi, VP, Multinational Governance & Oversight, State Street Global Advisors
• Tammy Cash, EVP, Head of Marketing, Horizons ETF's
• Liza Chalaidopoulos, Senior Manager, Content & Social Media, Home Trust Company
• Jonathon Dick, Director of Programmatic, Havas Canada
• Magdalena Howard, Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing Planning, Wealth & Investing, TD
• Christine Logan, Head of Marketing, Canada, Franklin Templeton Investments
• Amy Kiernan, Head of Financial Services & Client Development, Twitter
• Shelagh McGrogan, Director, Content Marketing, RBC
• Catherine McQuaid, Major Account Acquisition Advisor, Trust Robin
• Grace Mistry, Head, Marketing, B-to-B & Personal Wealth Mgmnt Adv., BMO Financial Group
• Tina Portillo, Director, Specialty Banking, Scotiabank
• Rachel Tuffney, EVP,
The Gramercy Institute is pleased to announce its annual 2020 Canada’s Best Creative in Financial Marketing Awards.
Please join Canada’s top financial brands as Gramercy Institute honors creative excellence in this important marketing category by celebrating the creative work of those financial brands doing it the best!
Who Can Enter?
Any company (agency, publisher, financial firm) that has conceived and/or executed creative advertising or marketing work in Canada within the past 12 months for the benefit of a financial services firm (corporate entries are also accepted). This includes:
Financial firms marketing their own products or services
Insurance firms marketing their own products or services
Service providers to financial/insurance firms
Corporate (those marketing a corporation’s financial performance to key audiences)
To enter, financial firms (and their partners) that have conceived and/or executed creative work financial marketing work in the past 12 months are invited to complete this online entry form and simply submit their creative.
It's Easy To Enter
The entry deadline to upload your creative is Wednesday, June 17.
A panel of senior financial marketing experts will review creative submissions and assign a score average to each submission based on the following criteria:
Effective Use of Medium
Relevance to Objective
Then, Gramercy Awards will be awarded to financial brands according to financial product and media type used.
$195 CAD for 1 Entry
Discounted Prices available for multiple entries:
$495 CAD for 3 Entries
$995 CAD for 7 Entries
If you are interested in submitting 3 or more entries please email us for instructions